Operating in the following counties in Maryland: Montgomery, Howard, Frederick and Carroll.
Liners will be installed so the user will obtain its maximum life.
- Existing water must be pumped out first.
- Careful measurements are then needed to assure proper fit.
- Plumbing pipes are pressure tested at time of liner replacement to ensure they are in proper working order.
- Clean (and patch-as-needed) hard-bottomed pool.
- If old pool had sand bottom, it is newly troweled.
- Old liner will be hauled away.
- New plumbing face plates and gaskets will be installed. Some older type face plates are no longer available, so existing ones may have to be replaced.
- Pool walls will be lined with 1/4″ thick foam (if needed.)
- We don’t send shortened measurements (even though that makes them easier to install).
- Water to fill new pool will be obtained by either a water truck or the legal use of a fire hydrant.
We have used the PREMIER Line of Latham International for many years. In order to view a selection of those liners, you can go to their Website at: